he must not have a lot of faith in the season, I could've sworn I saw him standing in line to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 at walmart!!!
man, he must get fired up for everything!!!
he must not have a lot of faith in the season, I could've sworn I saw him standing in line to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 at walmart!!!
man, he must get fired up for everything!!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
It's breaking entertainment history guys...like as in titanic...ect...ect...the kingsport gamestop is said to have over 500 that were reserved last week...and expect to be sold out until past christmas
He was there, but not exactly sure how this relates to the basketball season?
hell this game is badass i dont blame him for waiting in line
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
itd be different if it wasnt that game
MW2 is the biggest video game ever
Bookmarks